Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Adsense by Google

Those bastards! They searched for pictures of dead Kenny!!


So, I was going to exploit my blog in a desperate grab for cash by using adsense by Google to place an ad or two on here. Nothing big, I get so much money if a person clicks or views an ad while on my page, once i reach so much money I receive a check from them. So, I sign up and put in my little URL that has blogger in it, which every one knows is a google site by now. They tell me that I will have a response telling me whether I am approved or disapproved of their product. This morning I receive and email from them informing me that they have rejected my application because the site I provided them with was down when they visited it and they cannot afford to put ads on a site that is not fully functioning.

I facepalmed. Then I LOL'd. They rejected putting ads on their own site because it is not fully functioning, yet I see ads all the time on here. Omg, I think this is irony at its best people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter