Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sometime in the Near Future

I hope to have a boyfriend, or boytoy, whichever. I just wanna have fun with a personfo the opposite sex really. I also hope to be in college and have a job that supports my needs. I wanna become better at HTML and that sort of thing. I wanna get my library card and actually read a book that I pick out. I wanna visit planned parenthood and get condoms, mostly for the fact of having the, secondly for the use. I hope to have a cell phone with texting. I hope to still be co-owner of a most wonderful forum. I hope to have finally made friends up here to where I can go to their house and spend the night and know its gonna be fun, my idea of fun.
I wanna go fishing on lake michigan.

I wanna kiss a guy. 

I wanna lay in the grass in the sun and get the most perfect tan I have ever got. I wanna look at the world and only see happiness, peace and a clean gulf. I wanna look at a person and tell them "hi" and have the greatest conversation int he world and never see that person again. I want to have more knowledge than I do now.

I wanna live.
 I wanna love.

I want to be a better version of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter