Sunday, June 6, 2010

Things that make me angry v.1.0

           Ok, so, things that make me angry version one is underway. I dislike when people on blogger take the top navigation bar off their blog. I go through people blogs and click next blog when i tire of it or when i have clicked follow and can go back later to see it. When they take of the top navi thing I can NO LONGER CLICK "NEXT BLOG"!!!!!!!!
          
           and speaking of things that make me mad on blogger, when they send me to a spanish or blog in another language. WTF!? I cannot read el espanol or le franco or whatever the fuck other blogs there are in foreign tongues. I speak english, i read english, therefore blogs i go to would only be in english. Dont get this confused with me being racist or white supremest or anything like that. I dont care that there are blogs in spanish and stuff its just pisses me off that they go from english blogs to spanish blogs like nothing....its like wth? dude, seriously? give me back the english. and then they dont skip back to english, they just keep on a-going with the stupid other language that I cannot read. gosh, seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter